Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

The 100m finals

Do you know what it's like to be in the Olympic sprint final? We were under starers orders. When I was getting ready to run I was thinking about the gold medal and I said a prayer to get more help. A man said on your marks then the starters fired his pistol. When I was running my shoe lace came untied it was like someone came and undid my shoe laces like a ninja. I stopped and tied my shoe laces up again and ran as fast as a cheater. When I won I was over the moon. My mum was so proud of me.


2 comments:

  1. HI BESTIEEEE. I REALL LOVE YOU WORK BECAUSE YOUR WRITING AND YOUR PICTURE
    IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING AT WRITING AND DRAWING. BUY BEST FRIEND FOR EVER,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who s back the sad girl that is a girl ly girl oh that so sad and really cool!!!!! Hey I'm away a gonna watch you I'm like I'm spaying on you well I am well good gob A ruyder.🏇Ha ha

    ReplyDelete