Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

frog writing



On one rainy day there was a big family of slimy green frogs and they were starving and the way to the lack is too dangerous so they only wait on till something comes around. But on one beautiful day there was a frog called jack and he said “ ribbit ribbit ribbit’’. No he didn't talk like that i’m just being funny but he said “ ok I’m going out there ‘’ and he was about 16 years old, his mum was like “whaaat you are not going out there I do not want the some thing that happened to your dad  happen to you so you are not going’’ Jack looked at his mums with his big wide eyes and made those cute wide shiney eyes reflecting of the sun, and said these two very brave words “ I’m going no one is to stop me I made my dishes by by” so  Jack went  of and he found a shoe but he didn't know what it was so leaped over it. But he  leap so big that he landed on a leaf on top of the water and he found the side of the land and he leaped again.His pry sitting on the leaf and it was a small cricket and he used his outstretched tongue and grabbed a hole lot for everyone.He said “there is no bad stuff out there but I grabbed a lot when he got there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment