Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

camp writing

Camp camp camp camp is so FUN. Last week the year 5 and 6’s went on camp. Guess what I am a year 5 so last week I went to camp. It was only for three days. Wednesday, thursday and friday but it was amazing. We all were in groups with names. Most of them were about recycling, like the Rapid Recyclers I was in that group. And Tumeke to clean, Trash Bashers, Pollution police, Green machines, Kleen krushers. Our names are so cool. First of we had a big tent called a Marquee.That's where we had breakfast, lunch, and Dinner. When we first got to school, I mean camp we all went to the Marquee.Mr Goodwin he told us what our first activity was.The Rapid recycler went to the Killer zone first I am in that group we were versing the Green machine. The killer zone is like a course with water balloons and stuff. We did the course we lost but that's ok we had fun all the groups went back to the marquee to have lunch.They didn’t make lunch we brought our lunch from home. After that we went to the hall there was ping pong tables and a basketball hoop we had fun. We all went back to the Marquee Mr. Goodwin said that we could go and play on the playground most of us played on the baby playground when my group got called we got called because we were going to the pools. To play and have a shower when we got back to the school, we just sat in the Marquee and had a talk to wait for our dinner. IT WAS NACHOS YAAAAAAAAY I love nachos by the way my mum them to so you can tell I ate that like I never eat before ( I have I was just kidding). After that we all got into our pj’s because we were going in some peoples class to watch a movie we watched captain underpants it is a cool movie to watch. Straight after the movie finished we went to our tent and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment