Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

sky diving



On saturday the 13th of Aug I went skydiving. I went to the SkyDiving stadium, when I was driving there with my friends I felt like this was going to be so fun. When I got there I still felt like it was going to be fun but then. It was a bit scary when I went in the plane I thought that it wasn’t going to be that high but then I was wrong. Then when we were ready to jump of the plane I was terrified but then once I went to the door I was so so so so so so scared like it looked cool when I was on the ground watching other people do it but me up in the sky flying of a plane at 33,000 feet.


Then I just jumped but first I closed my eyes and Imagined that I was falling into a marshmallow pit. Once I opened my eyes it was not that terrifying anymore the Parachute gave me a big fright thought. Then after that I loved it it was like going through candy land with all the candy floss as the, clouds when the smoke came out of the bottom of my shoe it gave me lots of thrust to get to where I was trying to go.



After all that I was so thankful that I did that because I am so scared of heights so that was very very very scary had I hope I don’t have to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment