Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

cave art animation voice over.

Hi my name is Aaliyah and this is my cave art animation. Long long ago there was an elephant that a tribe was hunting for food.They were trained and Fearless They would never miss an animal. But one day they were hunting the Elephant and the elephant was a bit too smart for them.So they have to try and try and try. One day Carl Taylor and Michael they were the strongest bravest  fearless people in the tribe When they went to the cave they were trying and trying and trying but they just couldn't get him.The elephant was just a bit too smart for the most bravest strongest fearless people in the tribe.A few days later they got chief Bob Who was the chief of the tribe he doesn't do any of the work he usually just looks after the children and takes care of the tribe.But now that the smart elephant I don't think that he is going to survive now.He is going to die so he can be the tribes meal It's a Hard Knock Life for the elephant know.Thanks for watching hope you like my cave art animation.




Today me and Yolanda peer edited my voice over for my cave art animation. Yolanda's writing was good but some of it didn't make scene but instead of that it was good. This is my animation voice over and it was about cave art.HOPE IT IS GOOD AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment