Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Taha challenge - Taha Hinengaro

Today I did another Taha challenge - Taha Hinengaro. we had to meditate for about 3-5 minutes with nice calming music. And this is what I saw. 


I felt very calm and relaxed when I was meditating or whatever you would like to call it. It was very calming and I saw a big waterfall and my family in my mind or like I don’t really know what to call what I was seeing. It was a forest. A really big forest little kids were building forts with wood laying around older kids playing in the water and doing bombs. There was a big waterfall and a house in the distance. Mums and dads taking photos, papas chilling out on their chairs. And some cousin trying to find the perfect spot for a selfie.

After we stopped I felt really calm and relaxed and a bit tired. It felt really good to feel calm and happy. You guys should try doing that for about 3-5 minutes with nice calming music it’s really cool.

here's the link so you can try do the taha challenge to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliyah,

    Im so glad to hear that you are enjoying meditation! What a great way to support taha hinengaro.

    ReplyDelete