Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

What would I do if I found $50

What would I do if I found $50?

What would I do if I found $50? To be honest I have no clue what I would do because I've never been in that situation. But if I found $50 in my classroom at school then I would probably give it to my teacher for her to take care of. If it was in a different area, let's say GI. If I found $50 in GI on the street not many people around then I would probably keep it. When I pick up the money and no ones looking, I guess I don’t feel like a bad person but when there's people there looking than when they see if they see me pick it up than I feel like a bad person but anyways.If I saw someone drop money on the ground then I would definitely pick it up and give it back to that person. 


What would the consequences be if I picked up $50 of the ground and keeped it? I don’t know but you would have to get in trouble but if you don’t you're lucky but karma would come and bite you in the behind. What if you gave it back what would happen? you would get a big thank you or something like that I don’t know many ways that people can repay you by bringing their money back. I’m not saying if you find money on the ground take it and not give it back but how could they repay you?


What would you do if you found $50 on the ground and do you believe in karma?

No comments:

Post a Comment