Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount a surprising day.

Last month, on the holidays, my eldest brother Carl and his son Taylor and I went out to do something cool. That was the beginning of the most surprising day of my life.

First, we were planning to go to Gravity but when we got there it had so many people, in there but we went inside and we had a look. After we had a look we went back to the car and went somewhere else. We went to another Gravity but we had a look inside and there was just to much people there, so we went back to the car.A few minutes later we got to Jump but unfortunately we did not get to go inside and have a look so we just turned around and went to Clime Zone there wasn't that much people in there so we stayed and did some climbing. First me and Taylor went on a easy one but after that we went on one that was a bit harder. We were, having lots of fun but Taylor we went on one that we could not get of he climbed up it then we went back up again and again.After a few minutes we were very tired but we had a play on the bounce castle then went back home and had something to eat and have a rest but it was a fun day.

I had so much fun but I really wanted to bounce on the trampoline but that is OK. I had lots and lots and lots of fun at Climb Zone but That day was so surprising.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is mohammed i like your Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mohammed I might check your blog soon.

      Delete