Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

about me

Kia ora, Talofa lava, Ni hao and greetings to all welcome to my blog.My name is Aaliyah I am a year six at pt. England school . This year my teachers are miss Parrent, mr. Goodwin, and miss Tuia.I enjoy watching movies and playing games. My favorite playstation games are ratchet and clank and crash bandicoot.I play lots of sports those sports are. Softball, rugby league and netball. On the weekend I don’t really do much I play my game on saturday and I do nothing for the rest of the weekend.I have lots of stuff to do after school thow. Hope you enjoy my blog. And please leave a nice comment.   
WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.
Task description:
for this task we used a template given to us by Miss Parrent to write about ourselves for the about the section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests,hobbies and information about ourselves in a way the was cybersmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment