Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Setting Description

When I was jumping into the largest habitat on earth I was so excited for what I was going to see, hear and maybe even touch. I saw lots of bubbles at first but then I saw a whole new world under the ocean. It was wonderfully beautiful, it was amazing. The fish that I got to see was a clown fish known as Nemo and a fish with black and white stripes. When I turned around I saw a big school of gray fish. I got to touch the seaweed when I was going to touch it was was so scared but it was fun It felt like slime and it was really long It was very slimey very slimy and I do not know why I was scared for. Of course I got to touch lots of rocks  some of the rocks were very very large and most of them had seaweed on then they also had some other they on I don’t know what it is thought I even got to touch a starfish when I was touching that starfish it felt really lumpy but that was fun suddenly more starfish’s started to appear. The first one was a yellow one with red stripes then more and more and more came then me and my friends left. After that we heard The whales and the dolphin's making there beautiful sounds. That was so amazing too.




this is my writing I had to imagine that I was jumping into the water like this photo I had to imagine thqat I am one of those people and this is what happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment