Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Good leader.

 Task Description: This is a speech that I wrote for a challenge that team 5 is doing. 


Good morning team 5. 

Do you know how to be a good leader? I'm sure you have lots of answers but being a good leader isn’t easy so today I'm going to be talking to you about how to be a good leader.  


One way to be a good leader is to help and guide people through the right path. Guiding people means that you have to show respect to not only them but to everyone around you. Guiding people is shown in many different ways. Friends and people around you guid you through different paths and through those paths you could find that person or person’s to help through and find your right path.  


Thank you all for listening to my speech about how to be a good leader. I hope you Enjoyed. Thank you. 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment