Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Welcome back - holidays

 Task Description: 

Hi Welcome back to my blog. It’s TERM 3 yay !!! Well today I’m going to be telling some things about what I did in the holidays. In the first week my cousins came over for a couple of days. We mostly just chilled and watched movies. We also did some exercise and some running around outside with the little kids. And don’t forget that we had to do those chores before my cousins left. 


A few days later it’s the second week of the term 2 holidays. On monday my cousins came back from their mom for another couple of days. Like in the first week we chilled and watched more movies. But on Tuesday I went on a visitation with my dad for my other cousin's birthday and we went to dennys for dinner and some yummy cake. And during the weekend we mostly just cleaned and played games outside. My holiday wasn't that interesting but hopefully you had a funner holiday. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment