Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

cross country writing

As I stood at the starting line, waiting for Mr. Burt to yell “Go,”  I felt as if I had butterflies in my tummy and then we had to go and run I was only jogging because I wanted to get ready for the end because I was going to jog the whole way and once I get pass the park i was going to sprint.Well I run through the gate outside of the school right there it was soooooooooo slagy and slimy every body was walking and saying’’ woooooooo this is grows’’ but I was just running like if you seen Forest gump this is Jenny ‘’ RUN FORREST RUN’’ like that I keep on saying that so I just listened. As I got to the park bit were Mr.Moran was I was so tired but i didn't give up I keep going so I got back into the gate and went back into school I sprinted a little bit then Awhina came and run pass me a little once i or should i say we got past the playground we sprinted but I tried to get pass her but it was a tie I don't know what I came but i had fun.       

1 comment:

  1. wow Aaliyah what a lovely story about cross country story and you put a a lot of detail and work i bet you could do great next time to and remember never give up and you will be on the next level.

    ReplyDelete