Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

My rocket writing

Today I made the best most amazing rocket ever. On top of the rocketship there is a shiny red pointy hat with a window in the middle, the body is gray with white and blue, the rocket boosters are green and it has three little pink and yellow pointy things on top with the body. My rocket has the most coolest power ever because you just have to press a button and say what kind of food you want it it will came straight away then you open the door and tack it and enjoy it.There is one more thing about my power that if you press the party button you can have a astronaut party while you and flying and your boosters are thrusting it is so amazing we are going to love it.

I am getting ready to hop in my rocket ship as I walk outside I get closer and closer to the rocket ship and some steps atomically come down and then I walk into a elevator and it takes me to the top of the rocket ship.We put something on the glass window and it counts down5,4,3,2,1, blast off. And the thruster the fire starting to come up the smoke spreading, then we went up,up,up into the sky it was like Heaven.


As I was gazing at the most beautiful place ever once it got darker and darker it means we were going to space.We were heading to Saturn with the big ring around it, I went throw the ring in my rocket ship I was trying to run to the window but you should know that if you're in Earth there is no gravity,That is way we do not float. In space you float so while I was trying to run in the air to get to the window. And look out it because the ring it is made out of rocks and that was so cool. when I looked on the anther side there was another rocket ship and it might of been my friend Simon he  was looking around like me. We went to the moon and we played around for a bit and then we hopped back into our rocket ships but the silly Simon landed on the side.  All the gas leaked out of the rocket ship and then he said ‘’ well I guess i’m coming with you so we came with me and eat a lot and then we went home a chilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment