Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

My narrative writing

Today we did a writing test. we had to write about a picture but I didn't really end up doing that. But I think it's pretty good story. when I was writing my story I was thinking of movies but not any movie a movie about my story. HOPE YOU ENJOY.   



A Few days ago there was a letter for me. I usually don't get letters. Once I opened it the phone rang and it was one of my best friends Jayah. She said that she got a letter saying it was about a treasure hunt that we signed up for years ago we totally forgot. Soon after I looked at my letter it was exactly the same. After we called Lepisi And Yolanda my other best friends. They said that they got a letter to. So we all met up at our clubhouse. We decided that we were gonna go. The winning team wins 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS. But we wondered who’s the other team?. The next day we got to meet the other team they were really amazing but so mean. There were three girls and one boy but it didn't matter we knew we had this.


We were at the starting line. We had our map. We had our gear. And we where ready to go. They said that there were challenges along the way but they got harder and harder. We thought we had it but we didn't but we never gave up. The levels went harder and harder trickier and trickier. We still made it. The hardest one was when we had to swing from vines so we wouldn't have to walk in quicksand all of us made it but at the last minute lepisi fell.


Luckily Jayah was really smart so she knew what to say and do. She told her to stay still and be calm because if you move around too much it will just take you down faster. She was in the middle so it was hard to pull her out. We couldn't grab her and suddenly she disappeared. But just then Yolanda heard something “HELP HELP” she heard it was Lepisi coming out of a hole she was safe but very dirty. I guess they didn't want anyone to get heart.


We finally caught up to the other team. But then we realised that our map is sending us different ways but we still followed our map. Even if we didn't win it was still a lot of fun. We were getting tired but we had to keep climbing once we got to the top of a small little mountain. Well it didn't seem like a small little mountain. Anyway a few moments after that we all stabbed our flags at the top of the mountain. A helicopter came to take us back to the start to collect our prize but we didn't even know if we won or not.

We didn't win. but we still had something. Gift cards to the apple store but it was still better than nothing. We were proud of ourselves for trying our best and we wondered what we would do with 1 thousand dollars anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment