Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

CYBERSMART FOOTPRINT MESSAGE.

Dear Miss West, and Mrs . moala


Yes the beginning of the week is going good. I am trying to finish it of this week also so I can hopefully have some fun on friday.


But anyway I think that we can do a song or we can put a poster some were in that classes. Even better we can make a poster and put it all around in the classrooms with a song on it so if we forget the song we can always look at the song on the poster and we can sing it or just read it .


I just got one more idea I think we should do a poster and put steps on it like the poster that is in room 10 so they can show you step by step to wash your hands. But instead of washing our hands we can make one step by step filing making a copy finished and also publish so they know what to push. We can put pictures one it to so they know what to push.

I hope you use on of my ideas.

Many thanks

Aaliyah













I REPLIED TO MISS WEST AND IT WENT GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment