Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

TASK 4 point of view. of our photos.

THIS IS TASK 4 AND WE HAD TO DO SOME PHOTOS. AFTER THE PHOTOS WE HAD TO DO THE POINT OF VIEW. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. 

                                     Photo:
Point of view of person taking the photo:

I wonder if they are OK. If they are not OK well I can see that because they look like they are about to cry. They are best friends I wonder if I could be there friend to so I am going to go over there and ask if they are OK.


Point of view of a person in the photo:

“Why is she being so nice she can be our friend right.” Yes she can she looks like she is so nice and she will be our new best friend because she looks like she will never ever let us down or tell our secrets.” look she is coming now.”


    


No comments:

Post a Comment