Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Fia Fia writing



Last trem there was Fia Fia but unfortunately some people didn’t get to see some of the other Performances but that is ok. On the side of the stage I was so nervous and scared I was also freezing like a popsicle. I love backstage because It is so fun and nobody can see you well until you go on stage.




On the side when the hip hop group was called I was so so so so so scared to go up there but I had to do it anyways.when we started to dance I still had a funky tummy by the second song I felt fine sooooooooooo fine that is way I was so excited for the last song. It was so fun to dance to it is really catchy.





At last it was finished but when I came of the stage I felt like doing it again. Because it felt soooooooooooooo short because when we were practicing we had to do it over and over and over again we did it once and it felt short but for three songs it felt short. Also the they was that we had fun and we danced CRAZY we didn’t get to see some of the dancing because it started raining.   

No comments:

Post a Comment